Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sporting Fun with Kosher Vitamins: Tips for Healthy Living


I’m a big fan of Kosher vitamins, and I take Vitamin C tablets every day to keep my immune system strong and able to ward off coughs and colds. I also take kosher Vitamin A tablets, which help control my acne, and plenty of kosher Vitamin D during the long winter when there’s more snow, cloud and rain than sun. I’m a big believer in combining vitamins and supplements with exercise – preferably in the form of team sports.

I’ve played badminton since I was a child, and while my friends have the perception that the sport doesn’t offer much of a workout (because their way of playing badminton is to not run for the shuttlecock when it’s a little out of reach), I always leave the court hot and sweaty.

Quick feet are needed to be a good badminton player: you have to be able to race from the back of the court to the front of the court to hit that shuttlecock that’s dropping sneakily over the net.

And that's not all! I run for 45 minutes each night to give me the endurance and stamina to get through a long match, and do sprints to make sure I have the aerobic energy that’s needed to get through those fast rallies where you can’t miss a beat.

I also lift weights to build up the strength in my arms; strong biceps are a must for those all-important overhead smashes. Smashes have got to be powerful so you can drive the shuttlecock into the court and win the point.

Badminton is a fun way to keep fit – and best of all, because it’s an indoor sport, I can play it through those long and gloomy winter months. So give it a try! Take plenty of kosher supplements and kosher vitamins and go out there and play! Now that's healthy living.

2 comments:

KosherVita said...

Great! Vitamin D is essential.

Unknown said...

That was remarkable post! I like to read such articles for they provide relevant information to me as a blogger that enriched my knowledge on different facts. Great job and I hope to read more from you!

Penny Stock Pics

Post a Comment